Sometimes people need financial support to achieve their goals. We get that and want to do our part in supporting performance development.
The National Farm Leadership Program is a partnership between LeaderShift Inc. and Farm Management Canada. The program’s purpose is to develop high performance leaders in Canadian agriculture from the inside out. The program assesses a participant’s current abilities with the objective of determining specific areas for development that are necessary for the participant to take positive action in their current business or workplace.
One scholarship will be awarded that will grant acceptance into the National Farm Leadership program that will cover the full cost of tuition ($8400) as described in the program description.
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- A Canadian Citizen
- Submit an application by email to email@example.com by Jan 15, 2020 that includes a statement of:
- Career goals
- How the program links to those goals
- The impact the program may have
- Current agriculture career
- Why the program is a fit right now?
- Submit 2 non-family letters of reference indicating applicant’s conscientiousness or grit in pursuing long term goals.
- Be available for an admission interview by video conference.
- Provide permission to be interviewed for industry media.
- Provide a testimonial or report on their experience and impact of the Scholarship within 3 months of program completion, crediting the scholarship partners for making the opportunity possible.
- LeaderShift and NFLP alumni are not eligible.